01 May 2010

London

I'll keep posting things about NYC, but it's probably about time that I got to London stuff as well. It's been a little "just put one foot in front of the other" since I got here on Thursday morning. I was exhausted from NYC then I had a little bit of jet lag, but there was no time to relax. I had class on Friday (I may or may not have fallen asleep) and I've already seen three plays: 11&12, Macbeth, and The Mouse Trap by Agatha Christie. We saw Macbeth at the Globe and it was pretty incredible and rather gory. The Globe is an open air theater and most of the other students were standing in "the pit" when we received our first true London downpour, which included hail. I kept dry and cozy in my gallery seat and laughed evilly the whole time. Not really, but I've got a rep to keep up.

Sorry no pictures today, I'm feeling a little lazy because it's past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment