07 May 2010

Catch Up

I don't really have a theme for this post. I just feel like some things have fallen through the cracks.

First, this is McDonalnds. Yes, those are fresh tulips in glass vases on the table. We also went to a Pizza Hut (neither of these were my choice) and the wait was 20 minutes to sit down. Because it was a sit down restaurant. A Pizza Hut. Moving on.

We stumbled across this clothing store in Portobello Road called All Saints. There were hundreds of antique sewing machines in the windows and on display in the store. They also had looms and all sorts of other antique equipment. It was pretty amazing. Plus they had some really great clothes that were inspiring to my creative juices.

I was going to add more to this post but for some reason I can't upload any more photos right now. So, to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Pizza hut use to be a sit down restaurant here too. Weird!

    ReplyDelete