31 May 2010

Random Stuff

Yes, post number four for the day. I'm doing laundry and have no homework to do. Lucky readers of my blog.

First, this is my area of the room that I share with Shelby and Lexy. On this day, I called it The Pit of Despair. Usually I keep it picked-up because our room is so small and I want to be considerate. I know, shocker. I just thought mom would feel comforted to know that I don't keep it this way just to annoy her when I'm at home. It's just who I am.

Next, the group went to see The Tempest produced for a children's theatre called The Unicorn. Guess what? They had a giant unicorn in the foyer. It was pretty awesome. Its eyeballs are disco balls. The play had a great set that looked like the deck of a ship. I really liked the simplicity of the costumes. Each actor wore a black suit and tie, then took off jackets or added other stuff to create a new costume. They did this because there were only six actors in the play, so many of them had to play several parts. It was very cool to see the actors morph into new characters. They were all very excellent.


Last, when we were going to Borough Market (again!) we stumbled upon some teenage boys swimming in the Thames. They were hootin' and hollerin' something fierce. We never found out why they were doing it, probably just some misplaced male bonding. I took a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment