31 May 2010

J & A Cafe

Shelby's sister has a friend who lives in London and works at a cafe. So we decided to go check it out. We got horribly lost, partly because of incomplete directions, but mostly because it really was rather hard to find.

Here is the view from the street of the place we had to turn.

Here's the alley that led to it. We almost turned back because it looked just like a dead end.

We turned another corner, still nothing.

We turned one last corner , and voila.

The food was pretty good, but not amazing. I had a steak sandwich because I wanted the protein.

Then I had a scone with jam and cream. The scone was a little dry but the jam was delicious. I enjoyed it.

In our wanderings, we found this amazing store called Magma. So many funky books and items. I bought a Totoro key chain and a book about Tim Burton's exhibit at the MOMA that the MOMA didn't have when I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment