09 May 2010

Kew Gardens

Our whole group went to Kew Gardens this week. It was massive and really rather pretty. And that's a lot coming from me, since I'm not a big nature lover.
They had these huge glass houses.
And a pagoda.
And a whole garden of lilacs. (You hear that dad, a whole garden of lilacs!) In fact, I thought of dad the whole time I was there. He would love it.
There was this also this "treetop walk," which was really fun.

Can't forget the peacocks.
And more delicious ginger beer. This specific brand really had a great bite to it. It was very good, but not my favorite because they make it with all sorts of other plants as well, which was really strong in the aftertaste.

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm starting to get the idea that you like Ginger Beer... If you ever want anything different, you HAVE to try Lilt soda over there. It's mostly a grapefruit flavor, and one of my favorite drinks ever. Aside from Ginger Beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a Lilt today. It was pretty good. But no ginger beer. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete