27 May 2010

London Haircut: Before and After

Here is my sad and raggedy haircut before.



I went to the hairdresser with a picture and basically told her that I wanted something funky. Well, I got it. Let's just say I never knew that hair could have "design features."

Design feature one: the sides are a-symmetrical. The right side is longer than the left.



Design feature two: she said that I have a little more thickness in the back on the right side, but I can't tell.

Design feature three: a trendy "tail" on the left side. The best part is that we've been making fun of tails this whole trip. I nicknamed mine Chico and I stoke it lovingly and try to make it curl.


I've begun to grow quite fond of my little haircut, probably because when I style it it looks a lot like my other haircuts. I try to make it look different, but I can't seem to help it. It must be muscle memory. Also, I secretly hope that Anna (sister) hates it. I don't know why.

2 comments:

  1. Like it, tail and all. Looks very British to me. Even more so if you would add a stripe of neon pink or green.

    ReplyDelete