03 May 2010

Pasties


The same day that we went to Macbeth we went to Borough Market, a giant open air farmer's market. I sampled the most delicious cheese that cost 27 pounds per kilo so I didn't buy any. However, I did eat a delicious beef and veg pasty. Oh my lands it was so flaky and delicious. I did pronounce it wrong when I ordered it so the guy looked at me funny, but he sold me the pasty anyway.

Straight afterword I went to a chain restaurant called Pret a Manger and got me a ginger beer. It was one of the best ginger beers I've ever ever ever had. So kicky and refreshing and not too sweet. Perfection.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm! Pasties! And I think at Pret a Mange you can get those amazing sandwiches with brie and something like basil. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this going to become a food blog all about English food? I HOPE SO!

    ReplyDelete