30 April 2010

Firsts


Here is my first view of the NYC skyline.




Here is my first meal in NYC at a Chinese place called Ollie's. It was good, but not great.




Here is my first view of Lady Liberty. (Look real close.)




Here is my first view of the gloriousness that is the NYC subway system. It smells weird and looks crazy dirty, but it does its job very well.




Here is my first visit to times square. Oooo...bright lights.




Last but not least, here is my first Broadway show at the New Amsterdam theater. We saw Mary Poppins and it. was. amazing. (More on this later.)

2 comments:

  1. I like your haircut and cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you adapting to the time and temp and people in London these days? Have you made the transition? How are classes? How are your professors? Have you seen your first play?

    ReplyDelete