09 May 2012

Work Hold

Here's the deal. Blogging will be light for the next week or so. "For why?" you ask with desperate tears?

1) I'm working temporarily during the day at my old job sewing costumes at my local university while they need help.

2) I also just picked up some editing work that I'm doing on a rush basis and it will likely take most of my free time.

3) Last night I couldn't think of anything I wanted to write about that would fit into the small timeframe I had to write. Anything you want to hear about?

Of course I will try to find writing time to keep y'all fascinated, especially since I know the emotional balance of your lives now depends on my blog. In the meantime, here is an emotional boost for the times you come to my blog and there's nothing new to greet you. Bill Murray is wise.


2 comments:

  1. You're right about the desperate tears! But good luck with your jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss you. Come back and entertain me soon.

    ReplyDelete