01 May 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Hide Away & The Dark Knight Rises

Today I bring you Hide Away starring Josh Lucas. This movie looks haunting and sad. I mean, it may not even have a happy ending, people. But I've always liked Josh Lucas and I've also always liked sail boats--at least in theory since I've never been on one. Sailboats hold this lonesome magic for me, meaning they encompass a romantic notion of a place to be alone with the benefit of wind in my hair and the smell of the ocean. At least something like that. I ain't no good at talking romantical-like. I'm not sure what any of my uncharacteristic romantic notions have to do with this trailer, but I hope you see something you like.



This just in, the new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises! It's looking good, except for the part that I didn't know Anne Hathaway is playing Catwoman. Hopefully the awesome of the movie in general will outstrip any clunkyness she'll inevitably display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment