20 April 2012

Nathan Fillion. Again.

Once again my friend Seth sent me a treasure: A perfectly delightful image of a very young Nathan Fillion. Based on when IMDb says he was born and a guess of Mr. Fillion's age in the photo, my very fine detective skills puts the photo between 1989-1991. But it's not like you couldn't tell by his appearance. Let's review and appreciate the fine figure of a fresh-faced Nathan Fillion.

1) That floppy-on-top hair that's cut close on the sides.
2) Bandana in his right hand, freshly removed from his sweaty brow.
3) Rollerblades that show his Canadian pride .
4) A fanny pack/case for his Walkman.
5) And what I have deemed his "sexy times cutoffs" showing off his sexy times legs.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I quite literally laughed out loud when I saw this! Nathan Fillion in roller-blades (and all the glorious rest!) was not something I ever expected to see. But thank you for sharing. Do *love* that Nathan Fillion!!!

    ReplyDelete