06 August 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Bachelorette & Man of Steel

I'm hanging out in Portland this week and not blogging much, so of course I can actually get into my blog now. This is my life. But I can't pass up Trailer Tuesday, it's my favorite.

I'm not sure why I was attracted to Bachelorette, in fact I might be a little embarrassed that I want to see it. It stars the weird roommate from Bridesmaids (Rebel Wilson), Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan, Isla Fisher, and the beyond adorable James Marsden. Kirsten Dunst is hit and miss for me, but I rather like Lizzy Caplan. She was Janice in Mean Girls and she had a stint on New Girl last season. I'm not sure why, but I find her charming and funny. Anyway, the preview is silly at best, and it might just be dumb, so watch at your own risk.

And guess what?! Here's the preview for the new Superman movie, Man of Steel. Henry Cavill (The Count of Monte Cristo) has incredibly chiseled good looks, but he still has a boyishness about him that I think gives him a perfect look for Superman. Meaning he can easily look the part of sheepish, awkward, naive Clark Kent, yet he can still pull off the untouchable presence of Superman. I'm a little excited for this one.

2 comments:

  1. MAN OF STEEL!!! I cannot wait! Let's hope Zack Snyder can bring life to this story. With Chris Nolan helping, I have no doubts in my mind. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not good, let's riot somewhere. I feel that would be the most constructive way to express our opinions. ;)

      Delete