17 July 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Sleepwalk With Me

I didn't post yesterday because I was making a final push to finish a freelance edit that I was behind on.   But I did go to a fantastic concert this weekend and I can't wait to tell you about it, so I may end up doing two posts today.

Onto the show!

Today I give you Sleepwalk With Me, based on a book with the same title written by comedian Mike Bribiglia. (He also stars in the movie.) If you've never heard the comedy stylings of Mike Bribiglia, you're in for a treat. The first time I heard him was on a story he did for PRI's This American Life. He has this sort of pathetic melancholia feel to his stories that are sad because they're true, and funny because they're true.

Bribiglia recently did a spoof film with Teri Gross from NPR's Fresh Air. If you are at all familiar with Teri Gross, you will find this hysterical.


And here is Sleepwalk With Me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment