|Lionel Barrymore's face in It's a Wonderful Life.|
- I do not like the company of children. I believe that they should only be seen or heard in controlled environments, like on TV or in the movies.
- I get annoyed when children play in the snow because it ruins the lovely view of a smooth snowscape.
- I cannot stand when people walk on the grass unless they are in a park or their own yard.
- I like cats. (Which has nothing to do with being a curmudgeon, but points to me becoming a crabby old cat lady, which seems to be socially worse that just a crabby old lady.)
- I cannot abide loud and/or bass heavy music.
- I cringe at those who yell instead of speak to communicate in public places. This includes talking on cell phones in public places.
- I am always right, especially when I figure out I'm on the wrong side of the argument.
But since I am in my 30s, this list makes me look like an uptight jerk instead of a curmudgeon you make excuses for because they are old and have "earned it." But I'm not just crotchety, I'm also a genius. I can work with what I have. If I keep cultivating these...quirks, I can call it job research in the effort to eventually become that cantankerous character actor. And it will be the easiest job in the world, because I will just be who I am. See? Genius.