18 September 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Lincoln

Fooled you! Turns out I got to Trailer Tuesday on tuesday. But it's a bit of a copout, because a lot of you follow my updates on Facebook, and I already posted this trailer there last week. But you know what? It's that good, so why not overshare it?

I've been seeing amazing images of Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln for a couple of months now. The transformation is amazing, and I hope whoever did the make up gets an Oscar. The only thing that was odd for me in this preview was Mr. Lewis' voice. For some reason I've always imagined Lincoln having a larger than life, booming voice. I'll just have to get over it, because Mr. Lewis is an incredible actor that always completely loses himself in a character. Other than my personal issues with Lincoln's voice, this movie looks fantastic, plus I feel like everyone is in it: Daniel Day Lewis, Sally Field, Lee Pace, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tommy Lee Jones, David Strathairn, and of all people James Spader, to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment