19 July 2013

Day 10: The Madness Has Set In

Day 10 of 30 Days of Pictures


Wow. This 30 days of pictures thing is making me realize that I sure don't have a lot of friend-based human contact. All my pictures are of things sans people. Yay, introversion! 

Also this exercise has made me realize that the process of forcing yourself to do something, even though it's something you were excited about in the first place, can quickly lose its sheen and produce boring results because you're bored. (And if you're bored, you're boring, right?) Exhibit A: Yesterday's photo is of a piece of FROZEN CHICKEN. Chicken that I thought might be mildly interesting because it's Hulk huge. (Banana for scale.) Riveting stuff, this.

The alternative is to go out and do more stuff with actual humans in the hopes of taking more interesting pictures. No thank you.


1 comment: