06 October 2013

Casting Agent

I've always fancied that I would make a great casting agent. At least I'm always casting stories that I'm reading, recasting terrible choices in existing movies, or making lists of actors in my head that would make believable siblings, be good foils, or have some sort of chemistry. (I don't get out much.)

Once I shared some casting ideas with a college professor, who was also a writer and stage director, and he was very impressed with my ideas. So based on my word that one person was impressed with one casting conversation we had, I'm pretty sure you all are convinced of my untapped casting talents.

If that's not enough evidence to convince you of my innate casting ability, which clearly it should be, I will tell you of my latest casting wish.  I wish it because a) they look similar enough to be related, b) they all are attractive to me on some level, and c) they all are skilled and talented actors brimming with charm. I don't have a story to cast them into, but they would make glorious brothers: Tom Hiddleston, JJ Feild, and Lee Pace.

So all you Hollywood execs or BBC producers who read this blog (none), please make this happen. And not just because these three in a movie together would make my ovaries explode.

Behold! (And you're welcome.)


2 comments:

  1. What the what? They do look like brothers. I hope this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the what? They do look like brothers. I hope this happens.

    ReplyDelete